4 Key Approaches to Bottled Water Dispenser
Thank the rich and wealthy who invented the idea which floods our mainstream markets today with bottled water dispensers. What the higher class knew about water back then, which still holds true now that might even scare us, is that big bucks were paid to gather real spring water from mountains into canisters, in order to evade microbes, heavy contaminants and as a result prevent disease and death.
Today’s bottled water dilemma
Aï¿½ Long term health crisis: As with many so-called natural/pretreated bottled water companies out there, which brand and type can we really trust to deliver our bottled water dispenser system in an above sanitary experience? And which is the best treatment to produce the healthiest quality drinking water?
What’s worse than knowledge is false security of “safe water” just because it comes bottled:
The real irony: Most so-called spring bottled water, are actually not derived from real springs, but regular, chlorinated tap water, heated and filtered to fool our taste buds as tasting a little bit better.
Aï¿½ Lab test results: Have proven in exploiting this fraud, that drinking most bottled water in the long run, might in fact, be worst off for you then dipping your whole mouth right beneath the sink tap.
The reason is found when after testing the bottled water’s acidic PH level (pre-manufactured/post-manufactured stage) was comparable to that of low grade tap water, plus it contained traces of heavy metals and lead absorbed from the material of the plastic bottle itself – Pretty scary stuff!
Top 4 water purification methods
1. Distillation: The healthiest process separating everything, all microbes, contaminants and chemicals by steaming the water pure out the other end compartment. But even vital minerals.
2. Reverse Osmosis: The most sought-after, yet questionable in eliminating chemicals, in that it works like a fine sift, with semi-permeable membranes big enough for H20 molecules, yet too small for everything else, except chemicals such as chlorine, that is.
3. Ionization: Electrolyses the water into 2 separate compartments – 1 for drinkable alkaline water production, the 2nd for superficial-use, acidic water production. But doesn’t rid chemicals.
4. Softening: The most popular one, yet least affective in filtering microbes and chemicals, as this works by swapping hard for soft minerals. This is recommended supplementing with the above.
Top 4 bottled water dispenser types
1. Plastic – top bottled water dispensers: The most widespread and popular one, since it is affordable and conventionally loaded from the top, as opposed to its friendly nemesis the bottom bottled water dispenser, which uses tubes to draw the liquid up and requires less lifting.
2. Countertop dispensers: Blends in nicely with the kitchen, with portable small footprint, making it more affordable and ideal reach for those ankle-bitters tugging us for some more.
3. Water bottle-less dispensers: Because this simply draws water from the main water supply, there is no refill requirement, but for its inner filter. A good supplement to the methods above.
4. Metal, ceramic/wooden dispensers: Great addition to the home’s d?ï¿½cor, these more luxurious models are designed with style in mind for those folks seeking ambient appliance facelifts.
Brand reputation, warranty, durability and maintenance
When picking a quality bottled water dispenser, it’s important to keep in mind 4 key things:
o Brand reputation: How many years good/bad credibility it holds from consumer reviews.
o A good product warranty: Backed up by the manufacturer, range from 1 year, forward.
o Lifespan durability: How long the product material and value will last and serve its owner.
o Maintenance: The amount of time and money required to maintain it for parts and etc.
Sanitization: How to clean it of microbes and molds, for long term sanitation and health. Best method to go about this, instead of using bleach/vinegar, use 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide, which is safe to use upon and also consume from the bottled water dispenser.