Tips to Clean Glass Windows
Cleaning the glasses of windows can be a very troublesome job and not everyone is successful in effectively cleaning the same. The effectiveness of the job can be measured only when the glass is spotlessly clean. The problem with glasses, however, is that dust, dirt and grime accumulate on its surface even if you do manage do have them dried properly.
Listed below are a few tips on how to have your glasses cleaned in a way that will ensure a long-lasting lustre. This might even leave you with time on your hands to concentrate on some other jobs at hand.
Some Useful Tips
1) The first thing you need to do is to invest in some of the right products. Squeegees with a rubber blade on one side is a very useful product. It helps in cleaning large surface areas like sliding doors.
2) Among washing liquids, those manufactured from an ammonia-base are known to be more effective glass cleaner than the rest. If you do not find an ammonia-based liquid then what you could do is to take a few tablespoons of either white vinegar or ammonia or a combination of both and add it to a bucket of warm water. This solution is an effective window glass cleaner.
3) It is essential that you do not clean your glasses on a hot day. The heat may dry up your glasses quickly but they work against you in the sense that they leave these unsightly water marks which stain the glass again. It is advisable that you manually dry up the glasses.
4) External windows can first be rinsed with the help of a hose. This loosens up most of the dirt on the glasses and makes it much easier to clean.
5) Among all these, the most important point would be to ensure that the water being used is clean. There is no point in trying to clean window glasses with water that has already been soiled. This also means that you will have to change the water as and when you think it is necessary.
6) As mentioned above, it is necessary that you dry the windows yourselves without waiting for it to dry on their own. This can be done with the help of some absorbent rags and some paper towels. This also makes it necessary that you have some dry pieces of cloth with you.
7) It is a common knowledge that newspaper ink is an effective glass cleaner as it provides an added shine to it.
Windows can be made to look brand new with the help of a little bit of toothpaste.
8) One can consider such measures for effective cleaning of glasses or avail services of any reputed window glass cleaner.
One can consider such measures for effective cleaning of glasses or avail services of any reputed window glass cleaner.